Named after the Milburn Brothers, this is a spacious and flexible foyer space. The auditorium remains to this day in the style of well-known theatre architects William and T.R. Milburn. A favourite place of regular visitors is to stand in the corner of the Gallery and gaze down to North Bridge and the avenue that leads to the East end of Princes Street. The glass front and foyers opened in 1994 and compliment the 1928 auditorium tastefully - the dimly lit entrances to the auditorium serve as a time warp from the new to the old.
The layout and drinks menu at this bar are identical to the Lafayette Bar. The bar opens one hour before curtain-up and we try to encourage patrons to pre-order drinks for the interval so as to avoid queues.